Hi

For the people interested in the topic, the code right now in trunk is
almost complete, in fact I'm on the final steps to release a beta, but I
have to hunt down all minor issues left. If you want to try:

- HTML5 Friendly Markup
- Resource Library Contracts
- Faces Flows
- Stateless Views
- FlowScoped and ViewScoped
- Dynamic component creation (vdl.createComponent(...) MYFACES-3733)
- CSRF view protection
- f:viewAction
- File Upload Component (remember jetty 8 is broken in that part, it works
with tomcat 7)

You can do it. The code looks just great, but keep in mind that "the devil
is on the details".

The list of pending points before MyFaces Beta is this:

- RendererWrapper logic (@ListenerFor and @ResourceDependency)
- http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-766
Events from the flash
- http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1028
Deprecate StateManager, point to StateManagementStrategy. In
StateManagementStrategy, require the use of the visit
API to perform the saving.
- http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-763
Change Section 5.4 “Managed Bean Annotations” to account for new
injectability requirements.
- http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1164
If running in a container that supports EL 3.0, add the necessary
ELResolvers. See Section 5.6.2.8 “Stream,
StaticField, Map, List, Array, and Bean ELResolvers”.
http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1169
- New XML Namespace for XSD files introduced in JSF 2.2, and also for
facelet tag libraries.
The following XSD files are new for JSF 2.2, and each will be in the XML
namespace
http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee.
web-facelettaglibrary_2_2.xsd
web-facesconfig_2_2.xsd
web-partialresponse_2_2.xsd

It is a small list, but anyway it requires some time to get it done, and it
does not include the necessary tasks to do a code cleanup before the
official release.

I have pushed a new snapshot here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/myfaces/core/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-bundle/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT/myfaces-bundle-2.2.0-20130926.083155-1528.jar