Hi

@Karl use
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/myfaces/core/>only
in the url

I did the same steps with the simple helloworld application (change a bean
and set it to view scope and finally add beans.xml into WEB-INF folder) and
it works without any changes. I have not seen the message mentioned. I have
checked if we have registered ViewScopeContextExtension somewhere else but
it is not. This extension is registered using SPI, and we have right now
three extensions (flow scope, view scope, flow). The message is suspicious,
because there is no indications in the code that could cause the problem.

Note I took tomee web-profile jars. Maybe something related to your test
environment? could you please check that?.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe