Wow, very interesting response, Leonardo, thanks!

I just clicked the 'star' on your email (in my gmail), and going to have to
download latest tomee and do some MyFaces/JSF 2.2 testing with my
app...when/as I get bandwidth to do so.

I think I saw you posting a few (MyFaces/JSF 2.2) things (recently) in
tomee's JIRA, but have not been on tomee's JIRA for at least 1 or 2 weeks
now.

This is definitely good news and glad to see the progress, especially since
I was previously-and-initially a Mojarra user, and now-and-continuously, a
happy-and-most-likely-will-be-a-loyal MyFaces (Core) user! :)