response inline,

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Howard,
>
> If someone proposed a fix for me I must have missed it, so no my issues are
> still not resolved unfortunately. I don't think it's possible to write it
> in another fashion.

Leonardo's response, asking you to try MyFaces 2.2.1, which was released
within the last 12 to 24 hours. :)

> Problem #1: enctype="multipart/form-data" not working. Not sure if anyone
> tried the demo app I linked in the jira but for now I can't investigate it
> any further on my own.

i don't think Leonardo's response was targeting this issue.
maybe/hopefully, Leonardo will respond at his earliest convenience.
earlier, did you say that this issue is resolved via Mojarra 2.2.x (and
some other container... glassfish, jboss, ...) ???

> Problem #2 I also have a problem with duplicated id's but it would take
> some time to reproduce it in a demo app so I'm hesitant to bring it up.
> Basically a lot of ajax, dynamic includes, c:forEach, ui:repeat, some
> bindings :-)

did you try MyFaces 2.2.1 release to see if the duplicated IDs issue is
fixed in your app/project?

is it best to assume that c:forEach is supposed to work with/via AJAX PPR?
just because Mojarra 'works', should we assume that Mojarra's
implementation is correct?

MyFaces and TomEE committers know that there MyFaces may be a bit more
'strict' than Mojarra (I can agree with that as well, as per my experience
when i migrated from Mojarra 2.1.x to MyFaces 2.1.x), and I think MyFaces
(and TomEE) committers question the fact that Mojarra is really meeting
requirements of the spec, or there is a different set of TCKs that Mojarra
is running against. I hope 'they' will confirm, clarify, or correct what
I'm stating here. :)