Ah the new release, yes I tried it asap it did not fix my issue.

Regarding the duplicated id issue that I think could be related to
c:forEach, No idea what the problem is but it works fine with mojarra and
just as fine with myfaces 2.1.x. The construct in that app is special so it
is up to me to reproduce it and I don't have time until next week. And yes,
c:forEach works with ajax but it's important that the items are unchanged
during postback.

I am considering mojarra because enctype="multipart/form-data" is not
working for me with any myfaces 2 version. It's common knowledge that
Mojarra is skimping on some validation here and there.