Hi Leo,

Upgraded to  2.2.1 today (or was it yesterday?) and had problems. Removed
org.apache.myfaces.STRICT_JSF_2_FACELETS_COMPATIBILITY and many problems
went away. Much later discovered more problems but it's just me and my
silly app until I have proof :-)

I totally agree that c:forEach was more broken before! Thanks a lot for
fixing it.

I would be very interested in some more input / clarifications about my
other problem actually. Are you saying that forms may not
use  enctype="multipart/form-data"? How are you supposed to
fileUpload? Perhaps you must have a fileUpload component present if the
form has  enctype="multipart/form-data"? Sounds like a weird limitation. My
functional requirement is of course a form with a fileupload component, it
is not working though and it's because the form will not post. I ended up
removing all markup until I had a single button in a form and it still did
not work, that's when I created a jira. But at one point that form did have
a fileupload too with no difference in the result.