In support of what Chuck Davis said, I would like to say that more than 90%
of the software for small and medium businesses in Bulgaria is made on
Microsoft .NET and MS SQL Server Express.
For example, accounting and payroll software for micro and small businesses
is primarily on .NET, where the Web is not used.