Wow! Thanks for the responses guys!

On 17 Apr 2019, at 18:38, Geertjan Wielenga
<geert...@apache.org<mailto:geert...@apache.org>> wrote:

Thanks, just please reply to the whole mailing list for this thread. :-) Keep
them coming everyone, let’s give Ko some data to work with.

Gj

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 12:06, João Verissimo - Câmara Municipal de Ferreira do
Zêzere
<joao.veriss...@cm-ferreiradozezere.pt<mailto:joao.veriss...@cm-ferreiradozezere.pt>>
 wrote:

1.    What are the best Netbeans plugins to use you think? And do you know some
funny ones??

PHP symfony support, and html code completion

2.    Are there any upcoming cool features?

Twig code validation.

3.    What could be improved?

Support for symfony flex, twig, doctrine, PHP debugger.

4.    Why should the whole world use this IDE?

It a cool ide that is nice to use without being to complicate to start using.
5. First IDE that you ever used? And why?
Java bluej, free and school recommendation.