I am just curious why people are using certain IDEs. I am really excited when I
am reading (and learning) new stuff (for example the cool plugins you guys
sent). Never knew there was a Darcula theme or the Jeddict plugin.

I want to use the content for my new talk “The Battle of the IDEs”.
Thanks for the help!

Ko

On 17 Apr 2019, at 21:54, Geertjan Wielenga