Thanks!

I'd tried that for a while, but was lost in the huge config files. It
would be really great, if there were a tutorial or documentation on that.

If you find some time again, that would be great, and let me know your
findings then.

Aside: You need not to CC: me privately, otherwise I get your messages
twice. Changing the settings at mailman is not a solution, as then I
would receive the emails without "List-Id" tag, which prevents the
"Answer List" function in Thunderbird and maybe other mail clients.

-Ulf