From: Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>

> You're going to have to do better than this in terms of error reporting.

I don't want to be on the leading edge here -- I just want to get back to
developing my app. I got sidetracked by not knowing I needed JNA.JAR in
addition to JNA-PLATFORM.JAR. But thanks all the same -- today's experience
reinforces my notion that the toolset, considered as a whole, isn't yet ready
for prime time. In the fullness of time, I may try to help fix the installers
so they're more robust in terms of version management.

--
Walter C. Oney, Jr., Esq.
267 Pearl Hill Rd., Fitchburg, MA 01420