On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 8:14 PM Walter Oney <walter.o...@oneylaw.com> wrote:

> Look, I'm just tired. This isn't the main focus of my life, after all. If
> I can recreate the build that failed so spectacularly,

But that's a question of creating a new sample from the OpenJFX category
and then building it and running it -- how is that hard to achieve, we just
need to see the error message so we can help you further and the above
takes about 3 minutes?

Indeed, JNA has nothing at all to do with any of this.

Gj