Walter / Gj,

One of the problems with running multiple versions of Java on Windows is
the inclusion of the following on the path (as I wrote up earlier):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath

This MUST be removed from the PATH environment variable otherwise you
will see errors like those reported in the log.

I just ran the OpenJFX sample from NetBeans 11.1 using Maven and OpenJDK
11.0.4. It ran as expected with no errors.

. . . . just my two cents
/mde/