Hello.

Some days ago, I successfully performed a tutorial for XML Editor extension. The link was :

https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-xmleditor.html

As I had removed this test from my disk, today I tried to perform again this tutorial, but the link points now to :

https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-xmleditor.html

On this new link, the screenshots do not correspond to the text, and the code given for the method "actionPerformed" is unreadable because it contains links to javadoc html pages, and all these links point to the Apache transition page :

https://netbeans.apache.org/about/oracle-transition.html

Please, could anybody check this tutorial (and maybe other tutorials) or provide a link to the correct old version ?

Richard