Hello Geertjan.

Netbeans Platform concepts are not easy to understand (I have purchased the
book for beginners), and wrong tutorials are rather discouraging.

I do not know where and how to fill an issue, and I discovered the problem
for the XML editor tutorial this evening. The old tutorial has gone and the
new one is wrong. You can have a look on this tutorial that is rather
short.

Only the first screenshot for creating the project is correct. All
following screenshots do not follow the text, and some of them seem to be
from other applications.

Finally, the short piece of code given for the method is melted with html
links, so it is unreadable.

I cannot provide correct screenshots and code because I have erased my
first test of this tutorial, and the html page with the correct old version
of the tutorial has gone.

I do not know if other Apache tutorials are wrong, but the transfer of this
one is rather disappointing. Why the old version from netbeans.org has not
been simply copied to a new Apache page rather than rewritten with errors ?
For me, correcting the tutorial would be simply to provide a link pointing
on the old version.

So the question is : where can we find all the tutorials from the old
netbeans.org?

Richard