Don't know if this helps. Whenever I use a system, a.k.a, Netbeans, I attempt to download everything in site. Just because I spend most of life living under a rock with pretensions of paranoia. With this in mind, I have all the Netbeans documentation given with distributions (8.2, 9.0, 11.0, 12.2) and java documents including tutorials (8.2 et alia). They run to the 'to big to count' but if you'd like I'll try to figure out how to send a few.

The Java XML stuff I have is:

JDK_14/api/java.xml/javax/xml
JDK_14/api/java.xml/org/xml
JDK_14/api/java.xml.crypto/javax/xml
JDK_8/api/javax/xml
JDK_8/api/org/xml
JDK_8/technotes/guides/xml
tutorial/jdbc/basics/examples/JDBCTutorial/xml

If this is helpful I'll zip it up.

art