Because on GitHub, the format and language used is Asciidoc, not HTML. And
that is where the tutorials are now, on GitHub. We created a tool that
converts from HTML to Asciidoc and that process did not go perfectly, so
the screenshots are messed up, and we need to manually fix that.

Indeed, pointing out errors in the doc is a BIG contribution. And, sure,
the users list is fine for that.

The more mails you send, ideally one mail per tutorial, the more of a
contributor you will be to Apache NetBeans.

Gj