On 23.04.2021 15:22, Laszlo Kishalmi wrote:
Ant projects can be fairly simply can be migrated to Gradle. It can
support your current folder structure. Your file/directory based library
dependencies, and occasional customization you made.

Been there, tried that, and failed.
If you have a working Ant project keep it. To convert it to Gradle only
because it is the new-kid-on-the-block is, in my opinion, a wrong move.

I considered to convert to Gradle to get dependency management but in
the end it was easier to add Ivy instead of working out how to convert
some tweaks and tricks, if possible at all. And I would love to have a
better Ivy integration in NB instead of making Ant a 2nd-class citizen.

Just my 2 cent.

--
Christoph