Greetings,

Well, yes, I've had gradle issues in the past due to work projects.  It is
rather important that
the people trying to fix issue X have a way to ensure that they are using code
that invokes
issue X to see if  they are actually fixing issue X.

_*Nobody*_ expects you to publish your non-opensource project.  Anybody else
who might
consider working upon your issue expects you to provide an example that shows
your
failure mode if you cannot expose the project with which you have a problem.
The
interesting bit is that you /may/ (not will, but *MAY*) find the source of your
issue while
creating the simulated project that reflects the very issue you have.

Get a throw-away email account and create a GitHub account for your simulated
project.  Or
provide a link to git repo that shows your issue.  Or create a local file tree
of your simulated
gradle projects tree, tar it up, and attach it to your JIRA ticket.

There is not a single person on this mailing list who will get money for fixing
your problem.
(assuming you haven't set a bounty to do so).  You should make it simple to
other humans
to replicate your problem so that they may help.

--
Mark A. Flacy
mfl...@verizon.net