Create a simple example in GitHub or GitLab so that people have something to
test against.I'm not sure how your project is set up, since I normally don't
use the term "module" in gradle projects.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Thomas Kellerer <sham...@gmx.net> Date:
6/26/23  01:17  (GMT-06:00) To: users@netbeans.apache.org Subject: Re: Gradle
modules and dependency scanning Any ideas?Thomas Kellerer schrieb am 13.06.2023
um 11:36:> I noticed one problem (in NetBeans 17 but it also happens with 18)
with the Gradle integration.>> I am working on a multi-module project (with 40
modules) using Gradle.>> Dependencies to classes in modules that are not
currently open in the Projects window are not detected.> NetBeans marks classes
using classes from a non-opened module with an error ("ClassNotFound"), even
though the class is available to Gradle when building>> As soon as I open the
module containing the "missing" class, and reload the referencing module, the
error badges go away.>> However I don't really want to have all those 40
modules open all the time to keep the "Projects" window clean, but the fact
that most modules will be marked as erroneous, makes this a bit annoying.>> Is
there anything I can do, to make NetBeans recognize the classes from non-opened
modules?>> The Maven integration does not have this problem (although I have to
admit that most Maven projects I work on have a lot fewer modules than 40)>>
Regards>