From: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:04 AM
To: users@openejb.apache.org
Subject: Re: OpenEJB vs JBoss

Hi,

from what i know (but i'm not so fair) JBoss seems more complicated for
gain i don't see. OpenEJB is simple and works very well in production.
One
cons of  OpenEJB is it is not *officially* certified for the whole JEE 6
stack (only webprofile) but your app should work perfectly.

IMO you should test both (at least OpenEJB/TomEE is simple to test ;))

- Romain