There are differences but we try to make them as small as possible (we even
managed a way to simulate webapp context in standalone to get close url in
both environments).

To summarrize the differenec let say in standalone you dont have a webapp
context.

Maybe you can give us some more inputs regarding your requirements?

- Romain