I tried to invoke it after a build, but the problem is that it is not invoked if I use CTRL + B or the corresponding menu items.
I just tried to delete all content from my binary folder and then starting a build, but this did not work either. Honestly, there are also no classes created. I can only generate classes by using the "Clean" command (that is why I invoked the Ant task after a "Clean"). For the case it could really be an Eclipse problem (actually seems so...): I am using Ganymede Eclipse 3.4.2 Thank you again for your answers :) -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > Datum: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:48:34 -0700 (PDT) > Von: Rick Curtis <[email protected]> > An: [email protected] > Betreff: Re: Runtime Enhancement: Problems with Ant Task in Eclipse > > -Naomi > I don't think you want to invoke the script after a "Clean", my vauge > understanding is that would be used to clean up resources that Eclipse > wouldn't have cleaned up as part of a normal clean. In the blog posting, > it > shows to invoke the enhancer script on a manual and auto build, have you > tried that yet? > > -Rick > > > Naomi-san wrote: > > > > Hi Rick, > > > > I also had that thought, but the message lists all of my entities, so I > > think they all have not been enhanced. > > > > I oriented on the following tutorial for creating and invoking the build > > script: > > > > > http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/2009/04/openjpa-enhancement-eclipse-builder.html > > > > I edited the XML to avoid setting and checking the arguments and > > additionally added my entities to the build path. > > > > I also invoked the script on Eclipse's "Clean" process (does not make > > sense, I think, does it?) and I started it "manually" (right click on > the > > enhance task and choosing "run as" - "Ant build"). > > > > -Naomi > > > > -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > >> Datum: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:06:16 -0700 (PDT) > >> Von: Rick Curtis <[email protected]> > >> An: [email protected] > >> Betreff: Re: Runtime Enhancement: Problems with Ant Task in Eclipse > > > >> > >> Is it possible that only a portion of your Entities are being enhanced > by > >> the > >> build script? How are you invoking the ant build script? > >> > >> -Rick > >> -- > >> View this message in context: > >> > http://n2.nabble.com/Runtime-Enhancement%3A-Problems-with-Ant-Task-in-Eclipse-tp2932839p2933295.html > >> Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > > > > -- > > Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + > > Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* > > http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a > > > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://n2.nabble.com/Runtime-Enhancement%3A-Problems-with-Ant-Task-in-Eclipse-tp2932839p2933532.html > Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com. -- Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a
