Hi Naomi,

Three easy ways to verify that your classes have been enhanced.

One install DJ Decompiler (Windows) or another decompiler and verify that the class file is enhanced.

Two, run the JDK command:
javap -c <classname-without-dot-class>
and look for a bunch of methods with names that start with "pc".

Three, do a clean (unenhanced compile) and note file sizes.
Then do the enhancement step and expect to see a 4+ KB gain in file sizes for enhanced files.

Once you can tell unequivocally whether a file is enhanced, I'm sure you'll have luck troubleshooting the issue.

Cheers,

David

[email protected] wrote:
Hi Rick,

I also had that thought, but the message lists all of my entities, so I think 
they all have not been enhanced.

I oriented on the following tutorial for creating and invoking the build script:

http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com/2009/04/openjpa-enhancement-eclipse-builder.html

I edited the XML to avoid setting and checking the arguments and additionally 
added my entities to the build path.

I also invoked the script on Eclipse's "Clean" process (does not make sense, I think, does it?) and I started 
it "manually" (right click on the enhance task and choosing "run as" - "Ant build").

-Naomi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Mon, 18 May 2009 07:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
Von: Rick Curtis <[email protected]>
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: Runtime Enhancement: Problems with Ant Task in Eclipse

Is it possible that only a portion of your Entities are being enhanced by
the
build script? How are you invoking the ant build script?

-Rick
--
View this message in context:
http://n2.nabble.com/Runtime-Enhancement%3A-Problems-with-Ant-Task-in-Eclipse-tp2932839p2933295.html
Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply via email to