Hi,

so far, I just worked with one binary folder and did not create jars from the
project, too. I checked the whole workspace and the eclipse classpath but did
not find any double classes or imports. I even removed all classes from the
binary folder and rebuilt them.

I debugged my application and had a look at the entity classes. They contain an
pcDetachedState and a pcStateManager field. Is this a sign that the classes
have been enhanced or do these fields also occur in unenhanced classes?

-Naomi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------