Hey David,

thank you for the tip!

I checked one of my entities with javap:

1. After a clean and manually invoking the enhance task
2. After execution of my application

Both times the class has pc* methods, so it seems that they are enhanced and
not overwritten by Eclipse.
So why the error message? :(

-Naomi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------