Le 04/12/2012 14:39, Rory O'Farrell a écrit :
I have two documents of formatted text, linked Table of Contents, footnotes, endnotes and
hyperlinks, each of well over 200 pages, which I regularly edit and expand, without trace
of any goofiness on their part (I don't mention goofiness as applied to myself -
"Nemo judex in sua causa"[the reference is Coke, in Dr Bonham's case, if anyone
is interested.

+1.
At work, I use .odt files above 3MB with more than 200 to 500 tables and more
than 50 pics (embedded) and have never had any problem (under W2k, then Vista
and XP now). The files are sometimes opened throughout the whole day (2 of
them, sometimes more but for less than half an hour usually).
But I never use .doc or imported .doc with AOO and use styles as much as
possible.

Hagar