I joined this for info. but it seems like lots of drama. i would like to be
removed from this group.

Dennis repeated unwanted communication through an elecronic  device.. phone,
tablec , computer etc.. Is aggravated harassment But you must first ask to be
removed from the list. There are plenty of attorneys that will jump all over
this ( the judgement starts at $10,000 - 1/3 lawyer fees ). If they dont remove
me i will simply place it in the spam folder