On 10/02/08 00:28, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
Le 28.09.2008 21:07, Larry Evans a écrit :
[snip]
To repeat what the OP requested, what I want is given a numbered list,
e.g.

  1. item_1
  2. item_2

I want to set a reference at item_2 and then insert a reference to
that reference in another part of the document.  For example, I may
want to say:

  See item 2.

[snip]
If I understand well, it's available in OOo 3.0 :

menu Insert > Cross-reference > Numbered paragraphs and choose what you want in "Insert reference to"

Yes!  just tried with 3.0 and it works.
Thanks.