Le 25.10.2008 09:05, Rob Clement a écrit :
Hagar

The simple fix is to fix the power supply problem and then the autosave issue would not be an issue.

Problem is down firstly to his power supply and his hardware. The autosave problem may make it worse but the fix is hardware first then we can see how much the software issue is part of the problem.

Right but the autosave is also to prevent such issue. So why design a feature
(autosave) if users have to prevent them from using it by changing their
hardware??? What about all the users who don't have an inverter?

This thread initiated the discussion about autosave, I use it to inform all
other users that there is a serious bug that can lead to data loss. Better be
aware of the fix before losing data.

Hagar