Rob Clement wrote:
Richard wrote:
<clip />
Its really hard to not swear when the above is extracted from WHAT? where do you get this????? I do not have a hardware fault, I am not "continually" crashing and that is not the problem, autosave is supposed to save the document, geee.... read the input on this subject (trying very hard not to swear) IT IS A BUG.... IT IS OOo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes There is a bug in OOo but we cannot see the effect that bug is haing until your power supply problems are ironed out.

Why do you keep harping about his power supply? It has nothing to do with the bug in OO.o 3.0. This bug has been confirmed. It should be fixed in OO.o 3.1.

Your obsession over his power supply is bloody obnoxious and totally irrelevant.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada