Jeffrey Burke wrote:
I have two hopfully easy questions;
1. Will Open Office run on a MAC?

Yes

 2.  What are the system requirements?  I have two computers running Windows XP
pro and an older         machine running Windows 98. I use Wundows Office 2002
so that I remain compatible with the corporation I work and I am concerned
about the minimum  processor speed.

http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_30.html

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To subscribe send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese