2009/3/2 Russell Butler <russ...@rj-il-butler.com>

> Carlos Martinez wrote:
>

>> Hagar de l'Est skrev:
>>
>>> The problem with the method below is that it's a direct formatting that
>>> can be easily removed afterwards. Better configure the paragraph style
>>> (first look at the Default para style).
>>>
>>> See also:
>>> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=67
>>>
>>> Hagar

>>>  To select all data you would press (Ctrl + E ) ( in OOo.org v3.0) no
>> Ctrl-A (this command is to open a document) then you can follow the steps
>> Russell gave  to you.
>> Carlos Martinez

> I don't know if this is version/OS dependent, but Ctrl-A still works in my
> Linux version of 3.0.1. I did check before my original post. Ctrl-E moves
> the justification to "Centered"
>
> I appreciate the input on better methods using the new menu entries.
>
> Russell

Here I should really like to see OOo take a page from MSO and provide us
with a GUI button which allows one to switch languages both for and within a
document with a mouse click. This would constitute a great step forward in
usability for ordinary users who often need to write multilingual
documents....

Henri