2009/3/3 Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>

> M Henri Day wrote:
>
>> Here I should really like to see OOo take a page from MSO and provide us
>> with a GUI button which allows one to switch languages both for and within
>> document with a mouse click. This would constitute a great step forward in
>> usability for ordinary users who often need to write multilingual
>> documents....
>>

> Not quick one-click, but close:
>

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide/Language_tools
>
> --Jean
> Jean Hollis Weber
> Co-Lead, Documentation Project

Jean, thanks for your speedy response ! I agree that OOo does provide a
fairly simple way to change languages, but the fact that we have to go
several layers down means that we are going to lose no few users along the
way. What I should like to see is a language box on the toolbar, in which
alternatives could be selected....

Henri