Javier Rivera wrote:
Web Kracked wrote:

Sorry, I do have 9.10 installed and it had 3.0.1 as its version.

I have checked it on mine and it's version 3.1.1.

It's also what the official package site says:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/en/karmic/openoffice.org-writer

Are you really sure that you are running 9.10?.

Keep in mind that it's going to be released tomorrow, if you are running it now, it must be an RC or a beta.

You can check your Ubuntu version on System->About Ubuntu or in the console typing:

$cat /etc/lsb-release

If you really have 9.10 and openoffice 3.0.1 then something is wrong with your package configuration.

Javier.

Well we are both wrong.
Ubuntu 9.10 is not even out yet.  One day to go???
I thought I had 9.10, but I did not.  It is 9.04,
but I will get 9.10 as soon as it comes out.
Then there is the process of updating 9.04 to 9.10.