On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 21:40:55 PM +0200, Lars Nooden wrote:
> M. Fioretti wrote:
> > I suggest that everybody just follows the strategy explained
> > here:
> >
> > http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=65332
>
> What would be the correct venue to get the users' list upgraded to
> Mailman and off of CollabNet?

Judging from Sun's and CollabNet's record, I'd say "wait till hell
freezes over, then ask". Rants aside, Louis is probably the right
person to involve. This said, I have not clear *why* you are asking
this. The "strategy" I suggest, or more exactly the problem it wants
to solve, doesn't depend on which mailing list software is used. Does
it?
                Marco
--
A little know but very powerful tool for homeschooling: Free Software
http://stop.zona-m.net/node/68