On 2010/02/28 11:44 AM  Twayne wrote:
I have no objections to anyone objecting to off topic posts; which is exactly why I use the OT prefix for the few occasions where I do so.

Post them to the discuss list instead.

However, you ability to order me to do anything, period, borders on silly, not to mention egocentric.

I am simply stating the proper place for non user support discussions.Read the description of the different lists at:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

I will respond to any post I feel I have a contribution for regardless of your "orders". You should learn to plonk or better yet not read posts that are offensive to you. No one forces you to read anything in any post anywhere.

You seem to forget that this is mailing list that most people receive as email. All the off topic crap fills up their mailboxs. People subscribe to the mailing list to get help using OO.o, not to read long-winded off topic polemics. The discuss or social lists are the proper places for these discussions.

  Were it not for your post, this post wouldn't exist, either.

Wrong. Your post exists because you chose to send it. This is my last post on this subject.

I could tell you exactly where to put your posts also, but in fairness, I think you know without it being spelled out for you.

Is that similar to the place your head is?

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada