I have no objections to anyone objecting to off topic posts; which is exactly why I use the OT prefix for the few occasions where I do so. However, you ability to order me to do anything, period, borders on silly, not to mention egocentric. I will respond to any post I feel I have a contribution for regardless of your "orders". You should learn to plonk or better yet not read posts that are offensive to you. No one forces you to read anything in any post anywhere.
  Were it not for your post, this post wouldn't exist, either.
I could tell you exactly where to put your posts also, but in fairness, I think you know without it being spelled out for you.

HTH,

Twayne

In news:hme9g4$nd...@dough.gmane.org,
Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> typed:
This discussion has nothing to do with supporting user problems with
OO.o. Take it elsewhere.

disc...@openoffice.org (gmane.comp.openoffice.general) This list is
intended for discussions on OpenOffice.org and Open Source.