Hi Rainer,

Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Hello,

I have a complex (in size and formula amount) spreadsheet here, in which I cannot add rows or columns anymore. I have no good idea what happend.

Does anybody have ideas what could have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Rainer

Looking at your sample sheet I find that if you place the cursor on the column header or row header 1 or 2, your correct. The interesting thing is if you place the cursor on a row header below 2 that the "Insert Row" option is available. If you place the cursor on any cell and right click the insert option is available and you can then insert rows or columns.

This is on OO.o v3.1(Go-oo) running under Ubuntu 9.10.

Hope this helps.

Andy