In a message dated 2010.07.14 12:48 -0500, JOE Conner wrote:
 On 7/14/2010 9:20 AM, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
I have a complex (in size and formula amount) spreadsheet here,
in which I cannot add rows or columns anymore. I have no good
idea what happend.
An anonymized version is at http://bokomoko.de/~rd/post.ods

Very interesting, I cannot add columns either using OxygenOffice3.2.1
on a WinXP box.  The necessary icons are grayed out.

Also interesting?: No problem inserting/deleting rows and columns with OOo 3.2.0 on WinXP - though I can't comment on icons being grayed out, because I don't know to which toolbar you refer. I never use a toolbar for such operations; just the context menu or, more rarely, the main menu, so don't know which toolbar supports inserting/deleting columns.

John