Hi Gene,

Gene Young wrote:
On 7/14/2010 12:44 PM, RA Brown wrote:
Hi Rainer,
Looking at your sample sheet I find that if you place the cursor on the
column header or row header 1 or 2, your correct. The interesting thing
is if you place the cursor on a row header below 2 that the "Insert Row"
option is available. If you place the cursor on any cell and right click
the insert option is available and you can then insert rows or columns.

This is on OO.o v3.1(Go-oo) running under Ubuntu 9.10.

Hope this helps.

Andy

Select the entire sheet, Format > Cells > Cell Protection > Uncheck Protected > OK.

Worked for me.

This does not seem to help here.  The problem remains as I described above.

Andy