Hi Rainer Dorsch,
Am Tuesday 13 July 2010 20:21:23 schrieb JOE Conner:
   On 7/13/2010 10:30 AM, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Hello,

I have a complex (in size and formula amount) spreadsheet here, in which
I cannot add rows or columns anymore. I have no good idea what happend.

Does anybody have ideas what could have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Rainer

Did you accidentally write protect it?
Try to SAVE AS and create a new document with a different name.  Can you
now edit it?

Thanks, for the reply. No, I can edit the speadsheet, I just cannot add new
columns.

An anonymized version is at

http://bokomoko.de/~rd/post.ods

Win XP, 3.2.1 here. It is certainly odd. There seems to be something strange with the cell protection. Select all cells, then Format|Cells|Cell Protection and you will see protection is enabled. But unprotecting makes no difference, and going back to those settings shows some sort of protection is still there.

As a workaround, this worked for me: select entire sheet, copy, create a new sheet and paste to it. Column insertions can then be done.

Right clicking on the bottom sheet name|Move/copy sheet did not work for me.

--
Bob Long