On 07/14/2010 09:18 AM, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Am Wednesday 14 July 2010 12:18:28 schrieb Sigrid Carrera:
>> Hello Rainer,
>>
>> 2010/7/13 Rainer Dorsch <rdor...@web.de>:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I have a complex (in size and formula amount) spreadsheet here, in which
>> > I cannot add rows or columns anymore. I have no good idea what happend.
>> >
>> > Does anybody have ideas what could have gone wrong?
>>
>> How big is your spreadsheet? How many rows and columns does it have?
>> Maybe you reached the maximum number of rows?
>
> Not more than 300rows x 100columns. An anonymized version is at
>
> http://bokomoko.de/~rd/post.ods

I can insert rows in post.ods w/o doing anything special.

To insert columns:

1. Select the entire sheet (upper left box).
2. Format|Column|Show

I can now insert columns via 'Insert|Column' or right clicking on a
column identifier (A, B, C etc) and selecting 'Insert Columns'.

If you are also having issues with Row, do the same as above using
'Format|Row|Show'.

OOo (standard) 3.2.1 - linux.