On 27/08/2010 01:16, Twayne wrote:

I think this has been covered, but I'd like to reiterate just in case it was
missed. Many printers have watermark capability. Both my Epson inkjet and HP
Color Laser have it. They both put DRAFT or CONFIDENTIAL defaults, or
whatever words you want up to whatever will fit for the font you choose, at
a corner-to-cornerpage location. They add it to every page of a document,
plus allow you to choose the transparency of the mark, and puts it behind
any text so the text remains readable over it.

Yes - I posted that in a reply to this thread. However in my case it seems to be a Windows only thing. My printer installed in Windows has this capability - the same printer in Linux (using the manufacturer's driver) does NOT have that option.