Tony Crockford wrote:
G. Roderick Singleton wrote:

Yes the other projects link. Take it. Also try Third Party link.

I did.

but I don't see where there is a reference to MS SQL Server on either of those links. (even the database access project has no specifically useful information)

perhaps you could courteously include a url for the useful references you allude to, rather than imply that I am an idiot for not finding the help I have asked for.

thanks.

;o)

I don't want to speak for GRS when GRS is capable of doing that, but I feel that as a fellow volunteer I would like to defend us.

It is possible that GRS doesn't know the exact location of the information you seek, or perhaps GRS does, anyway sometimes we just try to provide people with a starting point to find information. Perhaps there is not specific references to MS SQL Servers. I would imagine very few of the OOo users are trying to get into an MS database.

Perhaps you could ask the database mailing list whose link you can find on that page. They may be more knowledgeable in this area.

No one is trying to call you an idiot, we are just trying to help. We are volunteers, and do not know everything.

Have a great night.

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org