Hi Ken,

Am Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:49:42 -0400
"Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> I had bought a new computer,and the "trial version" of word expired. I
downloaded OPEN OFFICE and made changes to my resume. Now when I send it
as an attachment, the recipients can't open it. This only happens to
documents that I had modified with OPEN OFFICE (shows SXW association,
if unedited,they can be opened (DOC file)  How can I change it?  HELP!
not very computer literate,and need to look for a job!! ............ Ken

You should save your document again as ".doc"-file.

Go to File > Save as > and when you can enter the name of your document,
you can choose the file-type. Try a Microsoft-Word-format.

HTH

Sigrid