On Saturday 13 August 2005 21:57, + ebony69 wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> Hello!
>
> I don't really have much idea on what an XML file is. All i know is i have
> a few such files that i can't access and would show the following page:
>

> The XML page cannot be displayed
> Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then
> click the Refresh button, or try again later.

>-----
>
> An invalid character was found in text content. Error processing resource
> 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Lance Ivan Her...
>
> !Ar%
>

> Can you please help me to access the contents of MY file? I would
> appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Hi Lance,
 I'm not 100% sure that you are on the correct mailing list. Is your
question about OpenOffice.org ?
And if it is, then which version of OpenOffice.org ?
Also what operation were you trying to perform using OpenOffice.org

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ