hello.
I'm form Germany and I use OpenOfficeOrg for a very long time. There are two
things that bother me. The first thing that is not that bad: If you have a page
DIN A4 in the panel (portrait) format, you have to open a new project if you
want to change only one page into landscape format (I want to have for example
3 pages in the panel and the 2nd page in landscape format).

The second thing that is not very good: If you are in one program (doesn't
matter if Writer or painter or whatever). I would like to input for example a
circle. But the standard color of it is always blue. Can I change it into white
(as standard)?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
The great Ooo-fan from Germany :-)
Elsa Claus