Keith,

Google might be your friend here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=openoffice.org+grammar+check&btnG=Google+Search
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/grammar.html

But I have a question:  I find Word's grammar checker to be more
annoying than Clippy.  Spell-checking works because by it's nature,
there is a very low (and easily corrected) false positive rate and a
very, very low false negative rate ('of' vs. 'if' is my bane).  But
grammar checking has horribly high error rates of both kinds.  I find
the constant, misplaced wavy green lines to be extremely distracting.
 And since it misses many errors, I still have to tediously proof my
document.

I Know I'm not alone in these feelings and I wouldn't be surpriused
to find out that there are no plans for grammar checking...  But
maybe I'm missing something; what do you like about this "feature"?

-Alan