I install openoffice in its intirety. I set up and am using the data base program. However when I go to"File", I found no Print command and the "Save as" is dim therefore not usable. I tried the tool bar, custimize, event, Print Doc. and that did not work. So I went to Help menu and they said it wasn't there. I tried reinstalling the total program but no change. I went to the Word progam and looked under the "File", sure enough there was the "Print" and the "Save as". How do I Print my database program??
Bill Showers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]